Setia City Mall is located in Setia Alam, Shah Alam. The great location in Klang Valley, about 35 minutes drive from Kuala Lumpur. It is an integral part of the township of Setia Alam, a hot residential centre which has quick and easy road access to NKVE (New Klang Valley Express way). See map
Setia City Mall provide mid-market, joy and affordable family experience, fantastic shops, great food, great entertainment & amazing green space.
Highlights of Setia City Mall
- 700,000 sq ft of let-able area.
- More than 2,500 car parks
- 230 stores
- 9 GSC (Golden Screen Cinemas) cinema room.
- 120,000 sq ft Parkson department store
- Outdoor space with park & lake
- Green Building
- Gross development cost of RM 450m (E)
Setia City Mall is managed under the same management team as KLCC. It show SP Setia have a strong wish to push Setia Alam become another Big Township in Klang Valley.